Just thought I'd put up some pictures of what we've been up to. Here's us at Mark and Tiffany's wedding, outside of the Newport Beach Temple. I decided that I LOVE the green everywhere in L.A., even though I don't think it's completely natural. EVERYWHERE is landscaped. It is beautiful! And especially the temple, of course.

Here's THE beach of Newport Beach. Isn't it great? :) So, yeah, we're going to the L.A. area for grad school, but we hope we don't forget to live a little while we're there, too. And, the Pacific is much warmer in California than it is in Washington! :)
Michael awarded Mike and Mark with Intramural Soccer MVP Awards--ah, the perks of working at Sports Camps and finding 10-year-old plaques that were just going to be thrown out. I'm so glad Michael is so resourceful! :) Congratulations, Mike and Mark! Go Crush!


1 comment:
hahaha I absolutely LOVE that he made them their tropheys. So hilarious.
Post a Comment