Sunday, March 22, 2009

Chris and Lisa's Wedding


Chris completed the Seattle Challenge. In a nutshell, he ate WAY too much food in WAY too little time. This is him finishing his burrito at Gorditos. They are famous for burritos the size of newborn babies--seriously. They have pictures on the wall of their burritos next to babies.


It's official!









They do not sell Hostess raspberry filled donuts in California.




The Spread at the luncheon

My nephew is out cold--check out that neck angle!

My niece and her Papa

The Pasco crew

The Get-away car--it says the usual stuff: "Just married," "Honk for a kiss," and "Match made in Seattle" (Michael came up with that one). :)



The happy couple getting away!
Congratulations Chris and Lisa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here I am! Thanks for inviting to your blog! It's awesome! I looked through all the pages! You guys are so much fun! :)

It looks like you had a great time at the wedding! I love those blue dresses! Super cute!