Sunday, May 30, 2010

Speed Racer

Last weekend I went to Seattle to look for apartments. Really, most of the time was spent on that, but the time that wasn't, I got to hang out with these fun kids (and Lulu, too!). They are a huge part of why we are excited (though a little torn) to be moving to our home state, in addition to the rest of our family, of course.



Tami talked into the bucket and it makes kind of a funny sound, so he kept doing it, too.







He started doing this funny walk just for a few seconds, pooching out his belly. I thought it was hilarious.





And here's the speed racer on his newly painted (by Dad) bike! Woohoo!


Thanks to Toe Jam who made apartment hunting as enjoyable, which is no easy feat! :)

3 comments:

Tami said...

We can't wait until you're here (more) permanently! We had lots of fun with you!

Sabrina said...

Seattle huh? Is that just for the summer or for 'good'? I know how unenjoyable house hunting can be. We just did it two weeks ago. We are moving to Philadelphia in two weeks! Good luck with your move - whenever that is!

Anonymous said...

how soon you looking to move to Seattle area? we live in Ft Lewis just south of Seattle... let me know.... that is awesome you are moving closer.... is he going through some residency or whatever that brings you this way? call me... 253-495-1553