
We went to The Cheesecake Factory last night. Wow. That is some good food. And lots of it, too. Michael's eyes were "the size of silver dollars" when they brought out our plates. That is the first time I have ever seen him not finish. Yum. We were so full that we didn't even get any cheesecake. We think we'll go just for dessert next weekend. :) Oh, and Michael is growing out a goatee (sp?), as you can see. :)

I don't know if you can tell, but this is actually a funny picture. Every morning when I drove to work, the sun was coming up right in my face. I needed my glasses to see, but I also needed my sunglasses to shade my eyes so I wasn't continually a) squinting, b) leaning back so the car visor would shade my eyes, and c) doing both simultaneously. Luckily, Mervyns sells sunglasses that fit over the top of regular glasses, though they don't market them that way, so I don't think they know. And that is how I got safely to work each morning for the first month. :) (Since then I have gotten contacts and gotten used to the contacts and am able to wear them; plus, the sun doesn't come up as early, so now the mountains are shielding my eyes, too.)

This is an old picture, but this it represents one of the other things we are doing besides working and studying like crazy--missing BYU football and friends. :) Too bad we lost this week, but GO COUGS anyway. :)
5 comments:
I can sympathize on the sunglasses issue - I need glasses to drive, but I love wearing my sunglasses. But my eyes are not bad enough for contacts. I'm glad the sun isn't glaring as much now that it's autumn.
I found you! Hopefully that is okay. I can see that you are having a lot of fun being married! It is so great to see that you are enjoying life and you truly look happy! You have always been so happy though. There needs to be more people like you in this world!
Loooove the sunglasses!!
Anita! I miss you! I need to get your blog on my links list! When I updated my background I lost all my links and I couldn't remember the links to put them back in again... that was a while ago and I am glad now to add yours again!!! You're wonderful!
Jas and I were so bummed about that game. we all totally should have been there cheering them on. I'm certain that would have changed the outcome!!
Dang I sure wish it would have.
Post a Comment