Friday, January 23, 2009

I cheated.

My cousin Trish tagged me. I was supposed to go to my photos folders, go to the 6th folder and then to the 6th photo in the folder, and then post it and explain the story, but I cheated. I went to the 8th photo because it's the same event but a better picture. And I cheated again because I also posted the 11th photo because I wanted to give a shout out to the Weavers. :)


This is on the Alpine Loop in Utah over General Conference weekend in 2006. It also happened to be my 21st birthday. You know, a lot of people do really exciting things for their 21st birthday, since it has a certain legal significance in American culture, but I LOVED this birthday! I got to go to General Conference with Michael, my parents and Rich and Am, and we puttered around Gardner Village (a place Michael's great x ? grandpa founded--he was a lot of people's great x ? grandpa, Archibald Gardner), went to Red Robin (my favorite), and then came back to Provo on the Alpine Loop on one of those beautiful autumn days. For anyone who has lived in Provo, I hope you know what I'm talking about; and for anyone who hasn't, well, just check out that scenery in the background! Spectacular!


This is the award-winning pumpkin that Michael and I carved at our friends the Weavers' apartment. (It was football season.) That was a fun time. Julianne was the judge and she also roasted yummy pumpkin seeds. We think they're pretty great.


***Trish, sorry. I thought I had posted this, but I really only put it into a draft. Woops. My bad.

No comments: