So, I was supposed to fix this earlier, but I forgot. On this picture....
...Michael says he was holding a three because he doesn't like Kobe enough to give him a number one, and if he held up two fingers it would be a peace sign, so it's a three. (I wondered why he looked like his mind was racing when I was about to snap the picture--always so much going on in that brain of his.) :)
Just so you know.
(Don't miss our other post for today. It's a good one. See below.) :)

2 comments:
Anita, Well in April I get to come to CA to see Wicked in San Fran. I thought your story was so crazy about the cops! I think that I would had a would have not answered the door, but I'm sure then they would have broken the door down. Here is my email. I would love to have your email address. laursbleazard@gmail.com
whether you like him or not, he is number one.... ;)
Post a Comment