Monday, July 27, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!

We met Chris and Lisa in Vegas for a couple days and got a free hotel out of the deal, thanks to Rich and Am sitting through a timeshare presentation. We have only driven through Vegas before, never actually stopped, so it was fun to see what all the fuss was about.

Chris and Michael at Harley Davidson Cafe


Michael being a flamingo. He cracks me up. :)


The Bellagio Fountains--our favorite Vegas attraction!


The Mirage Volcano! Gotta love all the free shows! WAY better than actually being inside the casino. :)


Bellagio Conservatory--Vegas really is over the top about things. These little water fountains are streams of water that have just enough and consistent pressure to make the arches. Cool!


Cool clear water ball fountain!


We were actually leaving when we took this picture, but hey, gotta get a pic with the sign.

5 comments:

Trish said...

I could have sworn I saw a guy that looked just like your husband! Haha, maybe it was, thanks for stopping to see me!!! NOT! love ya!

The Mothership said...

what a fun trip! I'm glad you are enjoying your summer.

when I was in college a group of my professors and some students went on a trip, and one of the stops was in Vegas (I was a horticulture major, they were checking out the gardens). They stopped at the Bellagio and I remember him telling us about those little fountains. He said they take the air out of the water to keep it from spraying everywhere. Those are so cool!

Lisa said...

You got such great pictures! We need to share. :) Thanks again for coming on the LONG drive and helping with everything! We love you guys, and can't wait to see you again!

Tina Crowther said...

I think you guys are enjoying your summer way too much (just like us!) Must've been very hot there though!

Brett and Lisa said...

what treavlers! seems like you guys are having a great summer!