So, as you might have guessed, we're doing a temple marriage night for mutual this week, so I made a short slideshow of our wedding. If you weren't able to come, or you forgot what we used to look like (hehe), or you didn't know us then, or you are interested to see some pics from our wedding, here it is for your enjoyment. So, enjoy! :)
3 comments:
I love it!! I was there but the pictures were still so fun to watch!! What a great day. love ya!
I loved that video!
Yea- so fun to watch that. Sadly, Shane and I have no semblance of a wedding video or slide show. Shane's friend was supposed to make a wedding video for us, but never got around to it. He finally just gave us the footage he took, and Shane is supposed to turn it into a wedding video...maybe for our fifth anniversary???
Post a Comment