Thursday, September 25, 2008

California's Proposition 8

This November, Californians will be voting on Proposition 8, a proposition that will define marriage as being between a man and a woman. I am not an expert on this, so here's the link for more information. Please take a look.

http://www.protectmarriage.com/

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Thanks for posting this. If I still lived in San Diego I would be one of those walking door to door. It is actually one reason as to why I do not miss California becaus eit is so liberal.

Anonymous said...

HAppy Birthday Anita! i also found your Blog from NaDell's. It's great to see the pictures of the beach and of your hubby getting his white coat. Sin e we couldn't all 'be' there. Hope your day is a happy one!!!

The Four J's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANITA!!!! too bad my mom thought of it before me!!! :) hope you have a great day!!!