3 Joys
1. Doing anything with Michael (exception: events that involve me being competetive)
2. Listening to my Mom and Dad play duets
3. Playing Scrabble with my grandma
3 Fears
1. Spiders. Ew.
2. The diseased dehumanized people in I Am Legend. Ew.
3. Most recently discovered, poking my eye out. (I just got contacts.)
3 Obsessions/Collections
1. BYU Football. Go Cougs!
2. Being nostalgic while looking at pictures.
3. Anything with cool technology, especially in teaching (podcasts, photo essays, documentaries, etc.--kind of an unfortunate obsession since I teach at a school with only one computer lab, but that's okay).
3 Surprising Facts
1. I love asparagus (probably more because of its reminscing value, not because of its taste).*
2. I love country music and Michael still married me. :)
3. Um . . . I was in a music video. (Kind of. And no, I decline to post it. Sorry.)
*The best way to have asparagus is over toast with cheese sauce and sliced hard boiled eggs. We had this around Easter growing up and it was one of Richard's specialties in college. Rich even got Michael to say that asparagus was edible!
I tag anyone who meets the following requirements: 1) lives in the non-continental United States, 2) has time to do this tag, 3) sees this tag, and 4) has any inkling of a desire to do this tag. (Requirements 1-3 are null and void if you meet requirement number four. You're it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment