How come you don't comment on my blog? I didn't even know that you had one until I found it on Janessa's. I guess she's better at staying in contact with everybody. I love reading about your fun things though. Exciting stuff! Are Richard and Amber going to do anything with their blog? Have a great time in CA!
Welcome to my life, Mike. I was so excited for my systemic dz test today that I got up at 3:30 to get even more ready. Sometimes I want to beat my pet laptop.
3 comments:
This is funny. My husband has a pet laptop as well. It will probably be the only pet we ever have.
How come you don't comment on my blog? I didn't even know that you had one until I found it on Janessa's. I guess she's better at staying in contact with everybody. I love reading about your fun things though. Exciting stuff! Are Richard and Amber going to do anything with their blog? Have a great time in CA!
Welcome to my life, Mike. I was so excited for my systemic dz test today that I got up at 3:30 to get even more ready. Sometimes I want to beat my pet laptop.
Post a Comment