We are going to make our blog private in the next couple of weeks, so please send us your email address so you can still "stop by." Hope to hear from you all soon. Thanks! :)
Draney, This is steven boyle. i hear you are in so cal. I likewise live here. I am in south pas. weave thought you were in pasadena but wasn't sure. which med school are you at. I am at USC.
I'm not close to either or you, but I have great memories of Michael in college and Anita in high school. I'd love to be invited. kellw16@hotmail.com. Do you happen to know if Laura Giesler and/or Lisa Hamm have blogs? I haven't been able to find them. I snuck onto Richard and Amber's blog a few times, but then they became private.
17 comments:
You have mine, I think. Make sure you invite me.
me too, don't forget! Not that I have time anymore to watch everyones blogs! Haha
Pick us, pick us! I think you have Ryan's email address, yes?
danicamarie@hotmail.com
XOXO
I want to be able to still read your Blog also. pmcrowther@yahoo.com
We would love to be able to view your blog still. My email address is krystalsnyder@hotmail.com.
janessagoodson@hotmail.com you should give it to amber and richard too cause i wanna see there's again. why are you going private?
rehtworcm@hotmail.com...I agree with Janessa...I can't see Amber and Richards either.
Draney,
This is steven boyle. i hear you are in so cal. I likewise live here. I am in south pas. weave thought you were in pasadena but wasn't sure. which med school are you at. I am at USC.
stevenboyledds@gmail.com
our email is nikkity429@gmail.com
I'm not close to either or you, but I have great memories of Michael in college and Anita in high school. I'd love to be invited. kellw16@hotmail.com. Do you happen to know if Laura Giesler and/or Lisa Hamm have blogs? I haven't been able to find them. I snuck onto Richard and Amber's blog a few times, but then they became private.
hey You! I'd love to see whats going on in your guys' life! I found your blog through Janica ;)
sarahloudavidson@hotmail.com
jade_lynn_@hotmail.com
You can't forget about me! well you can but I hope you don't. :)
shaunie.cluff@gmail.com
shaylataylor@mac.com
I'll just say that if I go to your blog one day and am blocked, I'm never going back again...
Hi Anita,
rcrrbb@gci.net
Post a Comment