So, just kidding. I think we may have changed our minds (okay, mostly I changed my mind) about the going private thing. Sorry--didn't mean to cause such a stir. We were unaware of the stigma of a private blog, but our good friend Disner directed us in the ways of the wise. :) So, we think we will probably stay public for a while, until the Boogeyman comes knocking at our door.
The good news is that Michael made the Dean's List! He's in the top 10 percent of his class of 220--woot woot! Here are a couple of pictures from the Honors Day Ceremony.

Also, Michael is about to win both the bracket challenges he is entered in for March Madness. Guess he's having a pretty good day. Just thought he deserved to be bragged on a little. (Love you, babe.)
6 comments:
Congrats to Michael and YEA for staying public a while longer...
Congrats! How exciting.
Hey guys!
Its the Pimentels from quad 6. How's life in CA? We just wanted to invite you to our blog. Email us at dougandbecky@gmail.com.
Hope every thing is going well!
That is so great. Well done Micheal!
Hey Anita! Thanks for posting on my blog! I didn't know you guys were in Cali! We won't be too far at all. Infact, I've been a little nervous about moving out there, and looking at your blog made me excited. So thanks! It would be fun to get together with you guys sometime when we get down there. maybe we could go to the beach or something. I would love to have your e-mail address, so if you want, email me at katiescott08@gmail.com Glad things are going well! Take care!
WOW! That is fabulous! What a great first year.
Post a Comment