Thursday, March 11, 2010

Accomplishments



Earlier this month, Michael was inducted into Sigma Sigma Phi Honor Society for DOs. The club is for DOs who perform community service and maintain high GPAs. Way to go, Michael. Look at you and your bad self! :)



My accomplishment is less resume-worthy, but I was pretty excited still. I made cupcakes and I used the decorating tips I bought like a year ago and made them kind of fun for a friend's birthday. They say "CELEBRATE!" Can you see it? Haha. I wasn't quite sure how to put them on the pan, so we ended up taking them to his house and setting them up on his counter so there was enough room for it to be read. Anyway. Maybe I'll apply to WinCo. :) I used to love watching them decorate cakes there! (Don't worry--I'll keep my day job.)

1 comment:

amber w said...

Congratulations, Michael! We are so happy for you. (Your cupcakes look awesome, Anita. I'd totally eat them.) :)