Dear Fellow Drivers,
I am sorry for distracting you and grossing you out by puking out of my car window while simultaneously merging with the freeway and the onramp traffic a couple of weeks ago. Thank you for slowing down, regardless of whether your motive was to avoid getting nailed or if you were just trying to be nice. Either way, thank you. I feel much better now.
Sincerely,
Anita
***I don't know how to get these last three posts in the right order, so FYI, this is supposed to be the oldest of the three. There are a couple new posts below that hopefully will NOT make your stomach turn. :) ***
3 comments:
Since there are no pictures of the incident I think this a totally acceptable post. ;) We can all have a little laugh and feel sorry for you all at the same time!
You poor thing, I am sorry. Nausea is no fun at all. Your cupcakes were awesome! I am happy for you both and your accomplishments. Ü I'm so happy that ya'll had a great time with your Parents. Your Parents are such amazing people. Hope all is well! Ü
Man, though I feel bad for you, I'm pretty sure I would have been laughing like crazy, ha.
Post a Comment