![]() |
| Darwin wanna be a balla, shot-calla. |
![]() |
| Chris & Lisa's baby girl's blessing |
![]() |
| Darwin playing Peek-a-Boo with Uncle Landon! |
| Roller Skating on a day off! |
| This picture cracks me up. All the moms setting their kids up, especially the little ones so they don't fall off the stage. Eeeek! |
| Grandpa and Grandma |
| Siblings. I put two goofy pics because George's face is just too good in this top one. :) |
| Uncle George |
| Our cutie-pie nephew leading the music. (It was just Amber, me and the boys--the little ones--in the Relief Society room, but he was showing us how it was done. I just love that kid! :) ) |
| Taking a turn with the boys in the [warm] car. |
| Home again, home again. Jiggity jig. Happy New Year! |



4 comments:
Carson was singing his own little tune there. Sorry we all missed it. Thanks for helping your parents host the gathering, I was so happy I got to come and see all who were there. It was great! Love the kissing the mirror picture!
I seem to remember Michael spending a long time in front of the mirror in high school...like father, like son, I guess.
That kissing the mirror pic is cracking me up!
Looks like a blast. Let's do it again!
Post a Comment