Darwin shakes his groove thang. This video's kind of long. My favorite part is the last 20 seconds or so if you want to just see a little, or if you're worried that Darwin's dancing may make it impossible for you to ever by satisfied with another man. :) He was so sick with a fever and an ear infection, but he was still just "partying like it's 1983" (a Michaelism--instead of "party like it's 1999" like the song says, he always chooses a random, meaningless year to plug in there. If you hear him say this for the first time, you're left to scratch your head and ask, "What made people party in 1983?").
4 comments:
love your fun posts! If you are a half A blogger I'd hate to hear what I am! Ha! Tyler is a hoot. I hope we can find some place to go sledding.
What a cutie. I love that his footie pajamas are unzipped just a little (tastefully) to show off that rocker attitude. =)
absolute cutie. he really does have the footwork down pat! I'm impressed :) AND he is a redhead like his daddy. how old is he now?
I love how he starts bouncing the second the music starts. no coaching required. :)
Post a Comment