Monday, June 9, 2008

An Extended Seattle Weekend


Safeco Field

Ichiro!


Remnants of the Famous Garlic Fries

Cutest Nephew and Niece EVER!

J grillin' his amazing steaks--YUMMY!

Downtown Seattle from the Waterfront (and J's law office)

Our niece at Pike Place Market (the one with the fish-throwers).
I LOVE this place!! This fish she's looking at is attached to a string and has a sign that says "Look in my mouth and make a wish." People look it's mouth and a guy on the other side of the stand pulls the string, the fish "jumps" and everyone jumps and some scream. Michael had a good time watching everyone get tricked. This place is the best. Too bad somebody has to buy a whole fish for them to throw them, so the only action we saw was a bag of shrimp/clams/something seafood. Still, very cool.



The Pig at Pike Place Market.
Apparently this is a classic photo, but I think it's much more classic for kids to be sitting on the pig. :) Oh well. He survived under the pressure.

6 comments:

Krystal said...

I do love Seattle! I've only been once, but it was awesome! Cute pictures.

Amber said...

Hey there Draneys! Dan and I love Seattle, we have a very similar pig picture...only I'm standing and Dan is sitting on the pig :)
Yay for Pike Street Market and yay for moving to Cali. Good luck with the move and enjoy your time off until then!

shaunie said...

Hey Anita - I found you through Nicole's blog. I miss our run-ins at Deseret Towers! Good luck with your trip to Cali, and I must add those Garlic fries at Safeco are to die for!

Rosie said...

I love the pics but my favorite has to be the Garlic fries picture even though you don't see any, they must be that good!

Ryan and Julianne said...

That looks so great, what a fun trip! That little nephew with his curly curly hair, and the little niece with bright red hair are so cute!

Connie~ said...

Hey Anita and hubby, love your blog.

Congratulations on graduating! I hope Calif will be good to you both.

I get an email from Mary every now and then, sure do miss the Withers family!

Connie