I know this probably doesn't look much different, and really, it may not be much different, but it sure took a lot of time! :) This is the first time I have been on this end of the first days of school, and boy do I appreciate my teachers even MORE than I already did! :) Who knew there was more to this than lesson plans? Haha. Okay, I did, but I've just never had to do the rest of it all by myself before. I wasn't completely by myself; I had a lot of help from my fellow teachers. School starts tomorrow (as in Monday), so I wanted the classroom to be ready for the students, even though I am not officially hired yet. So, hopefully I will be official soon and can actually start teaching. Until then, I will be planning, planning, planning!! :)
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Classroom After
I know this probably doesn't look much different, and really, it may not be much different, but it sure took a lot of time! :) This is the first time I have been on this end of the first days of school, and boy do I appreciate my teachers even MORE than I already did! :) Who knew there was more to this than lesson plans? Haha. Okay, I did, but I've just never had to do the rest of it all by myself before. I wasn't completely by myself; I had a lot of help from my fellow teachers. School starts tomorrow (as in Monday), so I wanted the classroom to be ready for the students, even though I am not officially hired yet. So, hopefully I will be official soon and can actually start teaching. Until then, I will be planning, planning, planning!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How exciting! It sounds like you found a job pretty fast. Good luck doing ESL--that would be way more challenging than other subjects. You're a champ.
Post a Comment