I want to use this title for every post lately (except the classroom ones). I could listen to that song everyday, I think, especially if I was on the beach. :)
Michael with his bones. He has a whole box of them!
Dad's birthday brownies. Happy birthday, Dad!
At the Santa Monica Pier. Check out those seagulls! They are flying kind of low. I was a little worried, if you know what I mean.
The pier from the beach. California knows how to par-tay! :)
Going for a carousel ride.
Yee haw!
See where his shorts got wet from a wave? :) He loves his pony. (This one's for Lulu.)









8 comments:
Hello Anita! Looks like you had a good time with your parents. We sure love your family!
Best of luck there in Cali.
Connie
You look just like your parents, Anita! And good job on the classroom renovations...that looks like it took alot of time. Good luck this school year, let us know how it goes!!
What great pictures! I love that song too and when we lived in Cali I always thought about that song. Good times!
I miss your family!
Draney-
Nice goatee, I like it. Have fun in Med School.
Oh, Anita! I miss you so much. Wymount is just not the same without the awesome Draneys. Looks like you're having a ball.
Hey, it looks like you are having a fun time! This is Brant's wife Tina... I found your blog from NaDell's, I hope that's ok. Good luck with everything! Our blog is brantandtina.blogspot.com
oh we definatly need to do some California touring. Looks so much fun.
Looks like your mom and dad sure enjoyed the carousel ride. Always fun to have parents around when you're so far away.
Post a Comment