Ooooh! Ahhhh!
Thursday, August 7, 2008
When Life Gives You Cream Cheese, Make Cheesecake
So, we've made it to California, but this is actually what I meant to post while we were still trying to clean out our fridge in Utah. Sometimes at Conferences and Workshops Michael and I get to take home "leftovers." At one of my conferences in July, there was a LOT of leftover individual packets of cream cheese (as there have been the past few I've worked there, but I never knew what to do with them before). This time, I made chocolate swirl cheesecake with them. And it was pretty darn good--Michael said so, too. (Sometimes I think I convince myself that something I made is "good" just because I spent so long trying to make it. Ha! Not this time, though.) As soon as I find the recipe, I'll put it up. :) In the meantime, here's a picture. And by the way, I am loving California so far--probably because right now Michael hasn't quite officially started school and I don't have to work yet (job hunting--which will become a full-time job later today until I find one). :) Also, though, it's just so . . . cool. I mean, come on! Who wouldn't want palm trees on every street? :) Anyway, more about Cali for the next two years. Here's the cheesecake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ummm...feel free to come to NE anytime and make me some chocolate cheesecake. I will supply hundreds of packets of cream cheese.
Congrats on making it to CA! Do you love it??? Good luck with the job search...I hope you find something soon. And good luck to Draney with school!
Looks good! It looks like it could be from the Cheesecake Factory! Thats awesome that you guys are in Cali. I sure would love palm trees on every street!
That looks SOOO good. Oh my goodness, my mouth is watering just from the picture.
I really enjoyed the time Brad had between his job and the first day of dental school. Unfortunatley that will eventually end. :(
Post a Comment