YAY!! How exciting!! I hope your not too sick! I am still learning how to be a momma myself- just 2 weeks for me so far but it's amazing! You are going to be the best little momma!! oh and on a side note.. I am noticing a hand up by your little one's face.. Let me warn you that this is what my ultrasound picture of Jack looked like... and then when it came to delivery he came so fast I delivered that little hand/arm along with his head... and I thought an episiotomy sounded bad.... But don't worry, that probably wont happen to you! :) Don't you love the stories people tell you and then they all say, "but don't worry". ha
22 comments:
YAY!! Oh, I am so excited. :-D
We were just talking about how it was your turn. (heehee) Congratulations! You're going to be great parents! And I will root for red hair too. :)
Congratulations! What a fun ultrasound picture already!
We heard it through the Crowther grapevine... nice to see pics. Hope you're not too sick.
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Oh, we are SO excited for you!! CONGRATULATIONS! The world DOES need more red afros.
Oh, we are SO excited!
Congratulations!
congrats! That's exciting news. And you are right - the world DOES need more red afros. :)
WHAT?! I had no idea! (I guess that's on purpose though, huh.) Congratulations you guys, how exciting!!
How exciting! Congrats!!!!!
Yay! Baby Draney. We are so excited for a cousin for Carson!! The pics are fun. Isn't it nice that they give you those? :)
I am disgusted with the fleas but extactic about the baby!
Yay!! Congratulations you guys! That is so exciting :)
Congrats, Anita! I hope he DOES come out with a full fledged red fro. Best newborn picture EVER. :)
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Congrats to you guys!!! The red hair comment cracked me up:)
Congrats! Wonderful news!
I love your sense of humor.... love visiting your blog!
YAY! So excited! Hope you are feeling okay. I have been really lucky so far. Are you still going to teach next year?
congratulations, you guys are gonna be the best parents ever. We are super excited for you.
I had no idea! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear more!
We are so excited for you guys! Congrats.
YAY!! How exciting!! I hope your not too sick! I am still learning how to be a momma myself- just 2 weeks for me so far but it's amazing! You are going to be the best little momma!!
oh and on a side note..
I am noticing a hand up by your little one's face.. Let me warn you that this is what my ultrasound picture of Jack looked like... and then when it came to delivery he came so fast I delivered that little hand/arm along with his head... and I thought an episiotomy sounded bad....
But don't worry, that probably wont happen to you! :)
Don't you love the stories people tell you and then they all say, "but don't worry". ha
CONGRATS! You will be an amazing Mommy!
Post a Comment