With the whole apartment situation, we've been spending a lot of time with Toe Jam and the kiddos. A couple days ago, I was there and the youngest was looking at the TV, which had a slideshow of family pictures displayed. A picture came up of his crazy red-headed uncle, and he said very enthusiastically, "Michael! Michael!" It is just so fun to be a part of their lives.
Last night when he was having a hard time going to bed, he requested, "Mita! Mita! Super baby!" So we did Super Baby, where he sticks his arms out like Superman and "flies" through the air, mostly in circles, since that's all Aunt "Mita" can handle. :) He makes me smile.
Let that begin our list of things we love about Seattle/Tacoma.
4 comments:
He was very forlorn this morning when he realized you were gone again! "Where Mita go?"
So how is your apartment hunt going, again? How aggravating to have to do that!
Tips on enjoying Seattle? Hmm...I'm sure Michael's sister could probably tell you just as much as I could. :) Where are you looking to move to?
The Seattle CityPass is pretty cool. There are tons and tons of outdoor things to do here -- hikes, biking, kayaking/canoeing, ferry rides to the islands, I could go on and on. If you ever have questions about anything specific, please feel free to ask!
P.S. Don't go to Pike's Place on a Saturday morning. The crowds are insane!
so you here permanently now? when can we get together?
That is fun that you are close to family now that you moved up to WA. Close to both sides of the family. I hope you are well and things are going well for you good luck finding a job.
Post a Comment