Friday, November 5, 2010

The Real "Kucky Guy"

Tami just reminded me of one of the nephew's latest funnies. They were in Michael's Arts and Crafts, perusing the candle aisle, when a Halloween skeleton started speaking devilishly to him and he jumped from the cart into his mom's arms. (Another reason to stay in shape as a mom and a whole new meaning to the words "baby catcher.") He told us later about the "kucky guy" at the store and even gave us a great demonstration of his evil laugh.

Dear Nephew,
You are not the only one who jumps at scary Halloween decorations in Michael's. I confess, I completed my annual ritual of being spooked by things in the store when I walked down the Halloween aisle and that hand in the bowl started clawing at me, which is much smaller than the "kucky guy." Let's start a club. :)
Love,
Aunt Mita

Michael dressed up as a "kucky guy"--a zombie--for Halloween. And we did Thriller. It was awesome, especially because Tam joined in to do all the Michael Jackson moves we know and love. Good times, good times. We also watched a scary movie together. Couch. Blankets up to our noses the whole time. Cuddling with Michael. Gradually digging fingers into his bicep at the suspenseful parts. It was great.
 
 

We tried stencils on the Frankenstein and skull with cross bones and were pretty pleased with the results. The pumpkins were perfect--thanks, Mom and Dad W! Michael made a regular jack-o-lantern with scars, also, and I made the Mickey Mouse.


The French Artist, a zombie, and a "Pumpkin Smuggler."
(I hope you get it, because I thought it was funny.) :)

Thriller!
  

Freaky.


1 comment:

The Sabeys said...

Pumpkin Smuggler... very cute and I love it! We are both getting close! Crazy!