Congratulations you cute family!! Being a mother is the best thing in the world... I'm sure you know that by now!! I hope your recovering well and baby is doing great too!! He's perfect!
Holy cow! We had our baby the night before you! But she was due the 18th. I'm so glad he's doing well despite being early! He is ADORABLE. Miss you guys.
Yea! Cute little pictures of your sweet little boy. Congratulations. Let me know his name when you get a chance. (I read your blog and I'm sure you'll put it on here soon.) =)
Looks like he got the RED Hair you requested! Baby Darwin, or is his name different now that you get a good look at him?? Glad you got him delived safely.
congratulations!! Lucky you to go early and everything is fine. It looks like he has red hair in one of the pictures. That's a big surprise! :) So happy for you both!
What an adorable teeny tiny handsome boy! Congrats! Enjoy your first few days as parents! Take lots of pictures--you will be amazed at how fast he'll change.
HoooRRRRAAAAAAYYYY! Congratulations you two! That 2nd picture -- he has red, doesn't he?? Fabulous!
Well, I hope everything went OK and that these next few days/weeks are as smooth as possible. Oooh, we are excited for you guys! He's just perfect, even if he is 4 weeks early!
Anita, Michael, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! He is here and he is super cute! Can't wait for more details of that happy day!
CONGRATULATIONS to your new little family!! He is absolutely adorable and perfect! I just want to kiss him! I'm so happy for both of you and glad all went well!! You are going to love him more than you ever know....I know you already do!:)
CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy every minute even when they're hard because before you know it, they aren't newborns anymore and you miss it. Even the sleepless nights... :)Have fun!
Congratulations! he is adorable! glad to hear you all are doing GREAT! by the way my kids and your son ALMOST share birthdays! haha! Darwin - 11/18; Joey - 11/19; Dana - 11/20... just thought I would point that out! :) hope to get to meet the little man soon. keep us posted on the Blessing Date... :D
28 comments:
Congratulations you two! He is so cute. Glad to hear you're all doing well.
He's perfect!!!
Congratulations you cute family!! Being a mother is the best thing in the world... I'm sure you know that by now!! I hope your recovering well and baby is doing great too!! He's perfect!
Holy cow! We had our baby the night before you! But she was due the 18th. I'm so glad he's doing well despite being early! He is ADORABLE. Miss you guys.
Congrats to you both!!! How exciting!!! Now the fun begins....
Yea! Cute little pictures of your sweet little boy. Congratulations. Let me know his name when you get a chance. (I read your blog and I'm sure you'll put it on here soon.) =)
Looks like he got the RED Hair you requested! Baby Darwin, or is his name different now that you get a good look at him?? Glad you got him delived safely.
Congrats! He is VERY cute. Colby was born at 36 weeks, too. I am glad it all went well.
congratulations!! Lucky you to go early and everything is fine. It looks like he has red hair in one of the pictures. That's a big surprise! :) So happy for you both!
Congrats!!! He's a cutie!!!
What an adorable teeny tiny handsome boy! Congrats! Enjoy your first few days as parents! Take lots of pictures--you will be amazed at how fast he'll change.
HoooRRRRAAAAAAYYYY! Congratulations you two! That 2nd picture -- he has red, doesn't he?? Fabulous!
Well, I hope everything went OK and that these next few days/weeks are as smooth as possible. Oooh, we are excited for you guys! He's just perfect, even if he is 4 weeks early!
Congrats! We are so excited for you!
Congratulations early birds!
He is beautiful!!! I am so glad you are all doing well. Can't wait to hear the story. I love "the" story! :)
Congrats! He is darling, and glad you are both doing well!
Yeah! I am so happy for both of you! He is such a cutie! I can't wait to hear his name! Congrats!
Congrats to mom and dad! And to grandma and grandma Withers! Can't wait for more pictures.... he's beautiful!
YA!!! I was so excited when I got the text! What a great thing he didn't come during didactic week!
Anita, Michael, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! He is here and he is super cute! Can't wait for more details of that happy day!
Congratulations!!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well! He is adorable
So happy for you! He's perfect! So glad to hear that all is well! Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS to your new little family!! He is absolutely adorable and perfect! I just want to kiss him! I'm so happy for both of you and glad all went well!! You are going to love him more than you ever know....I know you already do!:)
Congrats!!! He is so sweet!
So sweet. Congratulations! I am very partial to baby boys. :) Enjoy him.
Congrat you guys! I'm glad everything went okay Anita.
CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy every minute even when they're hard because before you know it, they aren't newborns anymore and you miss it. Even the sleepless nights... :)Have fun!
Congratulations! he is adorable! glad to hear you all are doing GREAT! by the way my kids and your son ALMOST share birthdays! haha! Darwin - 11/18; Joey - 11/19; Dana - 11/20... just thought I would point that out! :) hope to get to meet the little man soon. keep us posted on the Blessing Date... :D
Post a Comment