1. Sang "Happy Birthday" to Mom W.
2. Researched automobiles on the internet.
3. Talked to family about cars. (Our van broke down. No more soccer mom bumper sticker for me.)
4. Talked to each other about cars.
5. Started talking about choosing a medical specialty for Michael.
6. Freaked out a little about two hefty decisions (see numbers 4 and 5) that probably need to be made in the next month or so.
7. Michael: studied for Didactics. Anita: tried to pick up the apartment to at least deplete the chaos and stress. Darwin: sat in his chair, then on Mommy's shoulder, then in his baby gym, and then in the boppy, until he finally got what he really wanted, a permanent seat on Daddy's lap. :)
8. Watched the BYU game (it was the SDSU vs. BYU men's basketball game for the Mountain West Championship).9. Couldn't bear to watch the BYU game. Flipped the channel to UW's awesome OT win! Flipped back to the BYU game. Couldn't bear not to watch the BYU game, even though we got crushed.
10. Michael tickled Darwin under the chin. Darwin thought it was so funny he laughed out loud a lot!
11. Anita and Darwin hit up JoAnns for Coupon Commotion and got some pinking shears!
12. Picked up mail. Letter from Grandma! :)
(Grandma sent me some of her six-word memoirs. My favorite: "I cut Gordon's hair. Oops! Sorry!" :) I can relate. Cutting Michael's hair is not as easy as it seems.)

3 comments:
Reading blog, seeing pictures of Darwin, Priceless...
Love the tiny toes! We are still waiting for our two new little ones to arrive.
I still really love this idea! I love the Superman studying with the cute baby boy, too. Can't lie - I'm glad those school days are over. (Not the baby ones, though).
That stinks about the car situation. We've had a couple of things go wrong with out cars (especially Chris') over the past few months, and it is really stressful. My mom just bought a car, so if you need help looking in to anything, she's probably got a lot of information still. I could ask her if you want. She ended up with a Hyundai Sonata. My sister has an Elantra, and they both really like their cars.
Post a Comment