Friday, March 4, 2011

Techy

Isn't technology great? My biggest problem with having a digital camera is deciding which photos are bad enough to delete. Even some of the blurry ones catch things that none of the crisp photos did. What a contrast from film, where every photograph was taken with care.

To allow myself to delete some of those truly bad photos, I took a few videos instead to capture Darwin. (And then I figured out how to make them a small enough size to put on the blog! Hooray!) :) He already has more home video footage of himself at three months old than I do of my entire childhood! Don't worry, though. These are just short clips (relatively) from last weekend, Saturday and Sunday mornings, not his whole life up to this point. They're especialy for the grandparents and aunts and uncles who live far from us, but we hope everyone else enjoys them, too. :)

"What should we do today?" (for the grandparents, especially)

Waking Up

3 comments:

Julianne said...

What a funny little smile bug he is! I can't decide who he looks like more; Ryan says definitely Michael. Either way...Darwin is a DOLL!

Tami said...

He is SO cute! You guys are so good at getting videos. I wish I had more of those cute little smiles on film. What a smiley guy!

Christy said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute it is OUT OF CONTROL!! Especially in that little spiderman shirt! I'm thinking of steering Rina toward him when she gets a little (15 yrs) older.