One more of our nephew on our hike to Silver Falls. (Sorry--I meant to put this up there a lot closer to when we went hiking there. Oh well.) He loves that Daddy of his. :) So does Darwin. Must be something in the genes. Not to be confused with jeans . . . here's the story.
After one of his soccer games, one of our other nephews, Mr. Macho, wanted to go to Wendy's to use his coupon he earned and we got to tag along, too. Michael told him a joke that everyone chuckled at, so when Mr. Macho saw a friend from church at Wendy's, he wanted to share the laughter. (Who doesn't love to make people laugh? I mean, really. Anyway.) This is the way Mr. Macho told it.
Mr. Macho: What do diarrhea and blue eyes have in common?
Friend from church: I don't know. What?
Mr. Macho: They both go running in the forest.
Now, in his defense, I don't think he actually knows what diarrhea is, which is probably just fine considering he's six. Nor do I think he understands the concept of genes yet. This is how the joke is supposed to go, for any who haven't guessed.
Q: What do diarrhea and blue eyes have in common?
A: They both run in the jeans.
(This is such a Michael joke.)
What fun to have such cute kiddos to call nephews and niece! Being an aunt is almost as awesome as being a mom. :)
1 comment:
I totally forgot that story! I'm glad you wrote about it so I could remember. I've got to get that one in his baby book.
Post a Comment