Please forgive the excessive videos of Darwin. It's for the grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
Darwin kick kick kicking away. I love how he lifts his legs straight up in the air sometimes. It was a good March Madness game we were watching, but I have to admit, I liked watching Darwin better.
When he gets tickled, sometimes he giggles. It's so much fun!
He likes to hear his own voice and sometimes he goes for a whole minute or two just making cooing noises.
This was his first time in the Johnny Jump Up. He just sat there on a pivot foot forever. Now he pivots, jumps, and swings all over in it. It's funnier now, but I don't have that video uploaded yet. I'll have to work on that . . .
Darwin's first solids. We definitely need baby spoons, but my technique is lacking, too. I'm sure, in the words of Leona Lewis, it'll all get better in time. :) He recovered from this first experience and has gotten a little bit better at actually eating the "food." (Rice cereal is not very appetizing, but I guess, for a baby, it does count as food.)
My six-word memoir for life lately:
Baby Darwin makes my heart smile. :)
2 comments:
Cheap thrills at your house, Anita
Those are my 6 words for you today... Thanks for sharing such a cutie with us!
The one of him eating solids is hilarious. I laughed out loud. He makes such good faces!
Post a Comment