Auntie Tami had a fun Christmas photo session with Darwin (click here to link to her photo blog to see her 12 days of Christmas--super cute!). Thought it'd be fun to share some of the results with you. Merry Christmas!! :)
This sleeper was one of those awesome consignment store finds that I almost missed. I picked it up and only looked at the front of it and knew I loved it, but at checkout I noticed a small hole in the sleeve and decided not to spend $3 on it. (I hadn't seen the backside yet.) Later that day, I was telling Tami about it and as I was telling her, I decided I could patch it easily and it was worth 3 bucks, so I raced back before closing to buy it. They GAVE it to me because it was in their donation pile anyway! How cool is that?! And THEN I saw the back side. Perfect. :)
|
![]() |
| Saying "Oooooh!" after he broke the candy cane into a bazillion bits. :) |
![]() |
| Walking and waving |



3 comments:
My goodness, he is one CUUUUTE 'Naughty' little boy. Great find on the outfit! Cheap or free always make things feel a little better when you wear them or use them! =) Merry Christmas!!!
sorry i didn't get back to you after your text on christmas. we were trying to run out the door for church. I love his outfit. he is looking so big. can't wait to see him (and you) in person next weekend!
You are GOOD with your consignment store find!!!
Post a Comment