On the other side, I suppose I am obligated to point out that some good has also come of the peanut butter obsession. First, Darwin says "BUTT-er" really cute and quietly. Second, I have been exposed to PB on waffles. It's pretty delicious and adds some form of nutritional value. It's even better when they're chocolate chip waffles. But, that probably cancels out the nutritional value bit. That and the syrup. :)
Monday, April 23, 2012
PB de la Spoon
On the other side, I suppose I am obligated to point out that some good has also come of the peanut butter obsession. First, Darwin says "BUTT-er" really cute and quietly. Second, I have been exposed to PB on waffles. It's pretty delicious and adds some form of nutritional value. It's even better when they're chocolate chip waffles. But, that probably cancels out the nutritional value bit. That and the syrup. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
In my defense, I have only eaten it straight out of the jar with a spoon a few times, and only when the peanut butter is accompanied by chocolate chips...
Peanut butter on french toast is awesome!
I guess I didn't realize that was such an obscure activity. I love PB from the jar, and both of my kids cry if I tell them no (which isn't very often). I used to keep a jar of PB in my desk at work in case I needed a quick snack :).
I never fight it with Scooter. It's protein, so it is one food we always agree on. But I'm sorry if that is how Darwin caught on...
And he DOES say "butter" REALLY cute!!
Post a Comment