Last weekend, we went to a corn maze and pumpkin patch with Toe Jam and the kiddos. Michael especially got to hang out with our little nephew a lot of the time. Going through the corn maze
on Uncle Michael's shoulders, the nephew looked through the corn and when they paused, he whispered, "There's a scary monster!" Michael did not instigate this, I promise, but he did ask him, "What's in the corn?" To which the nephew kept replying, in a little whisper, "A scary monster!" And then, he started saying in a monster-ish way, with a rough voice, "I'm a scary monster!" Haha. :) He's a fungi. I mean, a fun guy. :)
More on that sometime when I get a chance to snag pictures from Tam (my fault--I let the camera die). In the meantime, here are some "scary monsters" from our FHE activity tonight.

2 comments:
Those are so fun! I'm sad I missed it!
I love the scary monsters!! We still need to carve our pumpkins. We are such slackers! Happy Halloween!!
Post a Comment