Friday, January 14, 2011

Captions

 So many pictures, so little time. Solution? Captions.

He really got into watching college football.



Saturday morning, waking up with Daddy.


 




















"My bongos."



Darwin's barcalounger/La-z-boy.


Fireboat No. 1 on the water in Tacoma.
Michael needed to enlist its help after almost dying from taking a bite of a roasted jalepeno.


At Duke's Chowder House on the Tacoma waterfront. Best clam chowder I've ever had. Granted, most of what I've ever had was from a can, but still, it's goooood.

At Duke's, looking over the edge we saw a crab and two starfish. Pretty cool stuff!

On Five-Mile Drive at Point Defiance.
These little buggers come right up to the car--the front window, even!--as soon as you stop. Nasty. And I think I just found my million dollar idea for a horror movie script.

The crazy eyes!

Afternoons with Darwin.
I love that he fits in my cross-legged lap like this.

Skyping.
Both grandparents got to see his eyes! Woohoo!

And his newest trick--lifting his head! Hooray!

Just something for us to remember: When he's laying in his bassinet and doesn't want to sleep, he likes to touch the sides. I put his colorful burp cloth over the side the other morning, and he just sat there playing with the edge of it. Kind of fun. :)

5 comments:

Mary said...

New babies coming my way so I can marvel at their new tricks too. Your baby is pretty CUTE! Glad you even have time to post pictures. Captions work!

Justin and Michelle Klingler said...

Cute baby Anita!! I'm so happy for you. Isn't it so fun to be a momma? I love your matchy matchy blue squared. I'm gonna have to go watch that movie!! I love it!

Tami said...

I love that you call it his barcalounger! :)

Bill and Aftin said...

What an adorable son you have! Congrats! I haven't checked your blog in a while and didn't even a baby was on the way. Enjoy being parents!

Christy said...

Wow, that kid does have some crazy eyes! Great picture of him lifting his head. So so cute.