January 12th came and went, and we probably did take at least A picture that day, but not twelve. But between January 1st and now, it seems like we've taken 1200. So, I decided to put together a twelve of 12 for January of a lot of our everyday life this month, since I was thinking of doing the 12 photos on the 12th day of the month dealy this year. Maybe I'll get it "right" in February. :) No guarantees.

5 comments:
I love doing 12 on the 12th. It's so fun to look back after the year is over and see your daily life summed up throughout the year. Not to mention it will be great to look back and see how much baby darwin changed from month to month.
only 1200 pictures? The first child always seems to be the most phographed... Have Fun with it, it's Digital and the Delete button works. At least that's what uncle Paul tells me.
soo cute! You guys seem like you are having a lot of fun being a parents.
So cute! I like this idea!
This is so precious. Little Angels do change our lives immensely and it's all for the better. I bet you wonder how you lived before he came? :) So happy for you!
Post a Comment