Monday, January 10, 2011

Too Cute for My Shirt

Talented Aunt Tami held not one but TWO special photo sessions for Darwin--one with just Mom and one with Dad and Mom together. She did an amazing job and we love the results! Here are some of them to share with you.



This one cracks me up--it's what he does when he gets spooked with a loud noise usually.






Can you tell he is loved? :)



My favorite! One week and a day (I think) old.




8 comments:

Rach and Clark said...

Congratulations to you both! We found your blog through mutual friends. Your son is adorable!
-Clark and Rachel Tobler

Mary said...

Nice pictures, Thanks for sharing! Let us know when you're on this side of the Mountain. I'm coming over the end of February for EXPO, can I stay with you...? I'd love to spoil little "Darwin" too.LOL

Jemmett Clan said...

Precious pictures!!! So sweet!!!!

Christy said...

You guys Darwin is so out of control cute! Great pictures, they are so creative. I can't wait to meet him!!

Casey said...

Those pictures are adorable! I'm so happy for you guys.

Brett and Lisa said...

Antia. THose pictures are so precious. more valuable than gold... what a sweet both with equally sweet parents. So happy for you guys!

amber w said...

Tami did a great job and what fabulous material she had to work with! I love the pictures. I'm going to have to try and take some with this one, I wish I'd been able to figure it out with Carson. I'm so glad you guys got those, what a beautiful memory years down the road.

Connie~ said...

These pictures are priceless! What a beautiful baby!