Let's review.
Before (3 days old, weighing in at 5 lbs. 11 oz.)
After (2 months old, tipping the scales at 10 lbs. 4 oz.)
Sitting Up.
That tummy must all be muscle because he could sit up with the help of the couch for a while, until one of his crazy moves made him fall. It was kind of hilarious. He didn't cry or anything, just went, "Timber!"
Man, we're great parents! Don't call him Darwin for nothin'! :)
7 comments:
Wow. Why don't you give him the full fat milk? =)
Looks like he's thriving. Good.
He's very cute.
I love those pictures! they are great comparisons! He is cute cute cute!!!
He's so cute! I can't believe he didn't even cry. He's a trooper!
My blog is being silly so I couldn't post this there...hope you get it!! Eric's email is eric.moz@gmail.com. Let me know if that doesn't work!!!
That is hilarious! He's pretty good natured about toppling. :)
I love the parenting techniques. Survival of the fittest. He won't be a whiner that's for sure. He's way cute.
He is so sweet! You are keeping him very healthy! :) He is pretty strong for being so young and little still. We are so blessed to be trusted with such Angels in our homes. :) XOXO
Post a Comment