One day recently we meandered up to Tami's via Redmill Burgers for our "date" (with Darwin. Hence the quotation marks.). In case you haven't noticed, we are fans of good grub, so Redmill was a must do. While there, Michael realized we were pretty close to the Fremont Troll, so we swung by to see him since I've never been there before. There were tons of people dressed up like zombies and it sounded like they were all going somewhere to do a flash mob of "Thriller." And I think I just added to my "see a flash mob perform" to my bucket list. I'm still considering whether to add "be in a flash mob." Ha. :)
![]() |
| Darwin wasn't scared, but he did seem to be intrigued by this crazy statue. |
Another day we wanted to celebrate Michael finishing another rotation and I had really been wanting to try some wood-fired pizza--it's everywhere here--, so we tried some from The Rock. Their box says it all--how we felt about the pizza (well, at least how I felt about it), and how we both felt about the end of another rotation and that much closer to graduation.
Our latest adventure was going to a Thai place,
Northshore Thai Cuisine. It was fantastic and so reasonably priced. And it was just so fun to try something new and different together. While we waited for our food, we were having a good talk about life and how our kids are going to be the main thing we stress about soon (as opposed to med school) and just how to teach them well and stuff. Darwin was right on que, saying, "Blah! Blah! Blah!" I thought the sassiness was supposed to come when they were teenagers?! Ha. :)
Oh. And Michael, after tasting the dish I chose (this avacado green curry), was impressed that, in his words, "for once, your dish isn't disgusting!" Guess I do have kind of a bad record with that
poo poo pork from last time.
2 comments:
Ha! Maybe your taste buds are just changing. My hubby did like that pork... Nice food shot, too!
Clark and I started drooling over your pic of Red Mill Burgers. We have never been, but since it was featured on Man v. Food a couple years ago, we know we can't pass it up if we make it back to Seattle! What a fun day for you guys!
Post a Comment