Monday, August 29, 2011

Flirting at the Farmer's Market

While Daddy had to study for Boards one Saturday morning, Darwin and I hit up the local farmer's market. Michael let me raid his wallet, so I got us a couple yummy "Empa-naughtys"--which, I'll be honest, I got them mostly for the name (supposed to be Mexican empanadas), but they were really delicious, too. I also got these flowers, which I found early on, then scoured the whole market for a better deal, and came back, so happy that they were still there because I liked them so much from the get go. Yay! :) Darwin loved flirting with all the ladies. One asked him teasingly, "You have a lot of girlfriends?"

He can't put it into words yet, but if he could, I'm pretty certain he would hold my finger and say, "Thanks, but I'm already taken." :) 

1 comment:

Tami said...

That's hilarious! We went to the Farmer's Market last week, too. No empa-naughty's, though. Darn.