This sums up our last few weeks in Washington.
Boards x 2
Personal Statements x 3
Curriculum Vitae perfection x 1
Research and Apply to Residencies x lots
Move x 1
Boards x 2
Personal Statements x 3
Curriculum Vitae perfection x 1
Research and Apply to Residencies x lots
Move x 1
I know that might not totally make sense, and maybe it doesn't look like all that much, but it was plenty for us. Details? Unimportant. What's important is we made it. By the skin of our teeth. Truly, we never would have made it through without our family. Thank you! And now, some photos of our August and early September.
![]() |
| Working hard. |
![]() |
| Also working hard. Well, except that lazy bum on the left. |
![]() |
| "I can't open my eyes any farther than this!" |
| Darwin driving to Cali. |
| Darwin in California, "unloading" (aka pounding on) the dryer. Below L-R: tugging Daddy's curls, he found his favorite playtoy almost immediately!, swinging at the park |
Goodbyes x Too Many.
Miss you.



2 comments:
So nice to see your family in pictures. Darwin is so cute!
WE MISS YOU, TOO!!!!!!
And I have a pic of my older curly haired boy that looks almost exactly like the one of Darwin pulling clothes out of the dryer. I never saw them look so much alike before. Good prognosis - he's a cutie! (I think, anyway).
Post a Comment