A couple weeks ago, we trekked up to Rexburg for George and Chelsie's wedding. It was beautiful and we are so glad we got to go! Congratulations, you two! *whistle, whistle* Lookin' good! :)
(So, Idaho is COLD!! Brrrr! I was wearing a skirt, but I couldn't tough it out. Chelsie was braving the cold with her short-sleeved gown the whole night until the very end. She's a tough cookie! And a keeper--good pick, George!) :)
Darwin wanted to un-do the bows. He's a little wedding crasher. :)
Cute fam! (One more in the carseat at the bottom right.)
Here's the one that was in the carseat. Mr. Smiley!
He kissed her! He actually kissed her!! :)
We flew in and out of Salt Lake, so we stopped by the temple on our way out. Darwin thought it was pretty cool.

6 comments:
Not You! You're related, it's was ok to Crash this wedding! The wedding of the your oldest Brother, sorry we missed it!
Those babies, used to all the attention, so they have to crash the weddings ;) Looks like it was beautiful! And I really like Amber's dress!
It was so much fun to see them last weekend at the Open House. I'm so glad they found each other! I'm looking forward to getting to know more about her too.
Those little boys are cute, as always!
Shoot! I wish I would have known you were in rexburg. I live just a few minutes away! Anyway, cute pics. I love reading your blog. You guys are hilarious!!
Happy for George and his new wife! And so glad you were able to attend!
Post a Comment