Sunday, December 5, 2010

Growing Up

He's only 2 1/2 weeks old and already he's moving out. Of our room.

He cannot, however, dress himself yet. And neither can we, apparently. Is this how overalls are supposed to look?



Oh, that's better.



Darwin's first [short] Christmas shopping jaunt!




Amazing flexibility! His whole body can bend in half! **That's his FOOT by his NOSE!** (And that's AFTER Thanksgiving Dinner!) :)

5 comments:

The Four J's said...

What a handsome little guy you have!!! I bet you guys are having so much fun, even if you're maybe a little sleep deprived.

amber w said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amber w said...

I couldn't figure out how to fix my post, so i deleted it. It doesn't make much sense when your fingers can't keep up with your head and you leave words out. what i wanted to post was...

please please please come down and visit us so I can see him (um...I mean you guys) again! ;D

Tami said...

You're hilarious! I love the overalls escapade. :)

Jake, Bergan and Brinley Hobbs said...

He is so precious! So happy for you guys. Parenthood fits you guys perfectly. XOXO