Michael had another round of tests down in Oregon the week before Christmas. Darwin and I decided to tag along so we could hang out with Rich, Amber, and the nephew/COUSIN! :) and so we could see Kelly and Sally and fam. It was a nice, relaxing week, complete with Mario Kart racing. And I even learned who Donkey Kong is! :) Darwin got to be the guinea pig at Rich's clinic (he's a P.A.) for a new fangled device to test the oxygen level in babies and in exchange he got a weight check before his doctor's appointment the next week.
Sally's parents and brother came up for a surprise visit and were so sweet to do dishes after dinner so we could hang out with Kelly and Sally. It was just so fun to see them!
Our nephew cried when Michael walked out the door to leave on Saturday. They had rekindled their buddy-ship over the week through chasing and being chased, jumping on the bed, and climbing on the jungle gym known as Uncle Michael. While of course we didn't want him to cry it made Michael feel like a million bucks.
We hit the outlet malls on the way home for some splurging/Christmas shopping and had some great finds! Darwin stayed warm with his awesome new carseat cover from Auntie Amber! Thanks!
One of the week's highlights was Amber's cinnamon rolls. Mmm, mmm! So yummy! I'm so glad Darwin and I could go, and glad for Michael that it's over. One more down... not really wanting to count how many are still left to go. :) But a lot less than when we started.

1 comment:
I loved didactic week!
Post a Comment