President Monson's general conference talk got us going on Thanksgiving this year. I loved the story of the father who had his children take inventory of all of their animals, crops, machinery, and food storage before they ate their Thanksgiving meal. This year, we tried to "take inventory" of our blessings before our Thanksgiving meal, too, using our thankful jar throughout November.
I think one reason I like scrapbooks and photographs so much is because they help me remember one of the things I am most grateful for--family. We spent Thanksgiving this year with Ds--all 15 of us--and had a wonderful time. We got to see my family the same week, minus George, who we can't wait to see at Christmas! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family. We are grateful for each individual who makes up the whole, and grateful for each opportunity we've had to be with them.
Click on the image below to see it bigger. The funny stuff is in the plaid box in the middle-right of the page. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment