Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Language They Speak in Heaven

This morning Darwin did the unmentionable, as all babies do, and as he has done on many occasions and as he will continue to do for a while. (Think diapers.) It was quite the impressive noise! I exlaimed out loud, "Que explosion!" (What an explosion!) and he gave the HUGEST smile! Hehe. :) He has his daddy's sense of humor, I guess. I told Michael that I think our son knows Spanish and he said, "So that's the language they speak in Heaven, huh?" :)


This picture is lousy, but I just think it's fun how he flexes his legs out straight sometimes.


Mommy's favorite face he makes. Puckered lips, closed eyes, and raised eyebrows.


1 comment:

The Four J's said...

He is so cute!!! How fun!!! I hope I remember what to do with a little one again in a couple months!!!