Michael's last day of his Pediatrics rotation was a few weeks ago. He enjoyed the rotation, but he's been driving for 1.5 hours both ways, so it is nice to have that part of it over.
Just to give a quick re-cap of this rotation, Michael came home the second or third day and said, "I did my first procedure today."
I said, "Oh yeah? What was it?" expecting something like removing tonsils or something.
"I removed a sliver."
* * *
When babies come in for the well exams, the doctors have to check their ears, nose, throats, chests, etc. with the different instruments. Most babies don't like this very much and they usually let the docs know by crying. So sometimes to sum up his pediatrics rotation, Michael would say, "Oh, it's fine. I just make babies cry all day."

2 comments:
True. But at least the good doctors who do it well make the babies cry less. :)
At least he gets to come home and make his own baby smile. =)
Post a Comment